Creating link forums
A link forum can be created in six easy steps.
1. Open your Adminstration Control Panel, by clicking the link in the footer. You must be logged in as an administrator.
2. On the left panel, find the Quick Access menu. Click the link to "Manage Forums".
3. In the bottom right, type the name you wish to give to your link forum. Proceed to click "Create New Forum".
4. Under the "forum type" dropdown menu, select "Link".
5. Under "General forum settings", you will see your link forum information - fill out information such as "Track link redirects" (to have the number of clicks displayed) and "Forum link" (which is simply where you type the address of where you want to link to).
6. Once you are satisfied, click Submit and arrange your forum permissions. You now have a link forum set up!